Game: DmC Devil May Cry
• Model reported with the PC files, better meshes and textures
• Front hair re-rigged for better posing (original rig was awful)
• Jaw fixed a bit
• Lightmaps are now less dark, I also made them a bit more pink for the skin to make her look more 'alive'.
• Spray can and timer are now attached to the model as they should be. If you want to use them as separated items, you can hide them in XPS via Options - make item optional and load them from the pack I once released.
• Injured model converted as well, so now all the versions are available. Activate Back-face culling if you want to pose the sling.
Thanks to xXFreakyUnderworldXx for helping me to separate her inner mouth.
All rights reserved to Ninja Theory and Capcom
No copyright infringement intended! I'm not redistributing these models for money nor anything. This is just for fun, I respect companies who work on every game. Please always credit the companies behind the models and don't use them for porn!
Mirror 1 www.mediafire.com/download/7eb…
Mirror 2 app.box.com/s/umkkyv9j5x4hwi2c…
in the DMC files, there wouldnt be like a female nude model would there? i was thinking about making a Lucia mesh model, but i wanted to try and have a DMC base, so it would fit with the models more offitual looking basically xD if not thats ok, but thought i might aswell ask, dunno if DMC would be better or maybe DMC4, i dont have the game myself so i wouldnt know how to check lool
AC has some nude/half nude bases I think, but the quality is not that great. There is a good one in AC Unity though, but that is static. I could show it to you on Skype and send it your way if you want, I could also help you with the rig in case you find it useful.
The original DMC doesn't include naked bases either.
yeah defo, i can have a look. it could be useful. i only really need a base to get the perportions right really. since looking at Lucia, she is pretty covered up anyway, so i wouldnt need too much skin showing. similar with Lady's DMC3 costume (yeah i watched a friend playing DMC over the weekend and thought it would make a nice project lool)
Not sure the AC body's proportions will be okay, but we can take a look anyway. But, since DMC is a Capcom game, what about Ada's nude base from RE6?
yeah thats what i was thinking, since i wont need to worry about looking for her hair and face, just be the parts to make her outfit i think it would be a nice one to have roaming around ^^ and i saw it when my friend was playing the game and was like "ohhh we need that in XPS!" lol not sure how well id be at modifying her face xD but im sure thats something i can work on